Posted by http://fedandfit.com/3-step-green-curry/
© 2017 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
3-Step Green Curry
- 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ghee, divided
- 2 pounds chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 jar green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Melt 1 tablespoon ghee in a large pan and add onion, peppers, and garlic. Saute until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining ghee to the pan, then chicken breast to the pan and cook 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Place sauteed veggies and snap peas back in the pan, add curry paste, lime juice, and coconut milk. Stir together, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes to let the flavors combine. Garnish with cilantro and serve over jasmine rice or cauliflower rice!