Posted by Amber Linkhttp://fedandfit.com/bbq-bacon-burger-loaded-potatoes/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
For the Stuffed Potatoes
medium white potatoes
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
pound ground beef
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon black pepper
head kale, destemmed and chopped
cup Paleo BBQ sauce, to your preference
slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
cup ranch dressing
Green onion, for garnish
Pickled jalapenos, for garnish
For the Semi-Homemade Ranch Dressing
cup avocado oil mayo
tablespoons lemon juice
tablespoon dried dill
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Place potatoes on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, or until they give when squeezed with your hand, protected by an oven mitt or kitchen towel. When the potatoes are finished baking, set them aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized pan, medium heat, add the ground beef, salt, and pepper and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until fully browned and crumbled.
- Remove the ground beef from the pan and add the butter. Once butter is melted add the kale and toss in the butter. Cover the pan and let the kale steam for about 5 minutes, until wilted. Season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the ingredients for the ranch dressing, then set aside.
- Cut potatoes down the middle and load with kale, ground beef, desired amount of BBQ sauce and ranch, and then top with bacon. Garnish with pickled jalapenos and green onions, if desired, and serve!
If following the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal Plan use the following pre-made ingredients and steps for the recipe:
- 4 pre-baked potatoes
- 4 cups ground beef
- 1 cup cooked kale
- ¼-1/2 cup BBQ sauce, depending on preference
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Reheat potatoes and ground beef.
- Combine ground beef and BBQ sauce in the same bowl or pan.
- Cut potatoes down the middle and load with kale, BBQ beef (about 1 cup per potato), ranch dressing, and top with bacon. Garnish with pickled jalapenos and green onions, if desired.