Posted by http://fedandfit.com/caramelized-garam-masala-carrots/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Caramelized Garam Masala Carrots
- 1 pound carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat (or other cooking fat), melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup golden berries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven for 375 F.
- Toss the carrots with everything but berries and parsley.
- Place carrots on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, or until they’re starting to look slightly golden/brown.
- Toss with berries and parsley, serve!