Posted by http://fedandfit.com/chicken-skewers-with-honey-mustard-dipping-sauce/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Chicken Skewers with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
The perfect fun, kid-friendly finger food!
- 1 pound of chicken breast, defrosted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces your cheese of choice (we used white cheddar), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayo
Tools: Wooden skewers and scissors
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, then place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper then bake for 30 minutes.
- Once chicken is done, remove from oven and set aside to cool to the touch.
- Once cool, cut chicken into one inch cubes and set aside.
- Cut your wooden skewers to lunch box size (also cutting sharp end off), then load the skewers with chicken, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or cooled lunchbox until ready to eat.
- To assemble dressing, put remaining ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until incorporated.
- Store dressing in a separate airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to pack for lunch.