Posted by http://fedandfit.com/chocolate-chip-zucchini-bread/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened (may use Kite Hill for gluten free)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, squeezed of excess water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes until fully combined and fluffy.
- Add the coconut sugar to the bowl and mix for an additional minute, then beat in the eggs.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture 1/2 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips until fully combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease with butter, then fill with the batter. Bake for 50-55 minutes, until the top is browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for at least one hour, then slice and serve!