Posted by http://fedandfit.com/chocolate-strawberry-truffles/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
- 20 ounces dark chocolate (70% or higher),
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberry powder
- In a small pan, bring the coconut milk to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate, butter, and salt to a medium-sized bowl, and pour over the warmed coconut milk. Whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least four hours to harden.
- Once hardened, use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture into a ball and roll in the strawberry powder.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.