My November Safer Skincare Gift!
Though I don't always have a safer beauty promotion, we're nearing the holidays and I want to kick off the season with a few gifts!
This is the biggest dang promotion I've organized in a long, long time and I am just tickled pink about it. The skinny on promotions: they're a personal gift-with-purchase from me to you. In an effort to thank you for your Beautycounter business, I pass a portion of my proceeds back to you in the form of a gift! This is also a great way for you to try some product that has had you curious. The gifts are organized into 3 tiers so, hopefully, there's something for every budget. Here are the details:
Qualifying Order Dates: November 7th – 19th
- Tier 1: Spend $65+ with Beautycounter and choose between a 1-Week Sample of Countermatch Adaptive Day Moisturizer OR the new Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream.
- Tier 2: Spend $125+ with Beautycounter and receive Tier 1 PLUS a full-sized gloss from either the Nude Holiday Lip Gloss Collection or Pink Holiday Lip Gloss Collection (it will be a random gloss from the collection of your choice).
- Tier 3: Spend $200+ with Beautycounter and receive Tier 1, Tier 2, AND either the Rejuvenating OR Nourishing Sample Set (these make great travel skincare sets) AND a 4″x6″ “Hello Gorgeous” Makeup Bag.
Note: qualifying order amounts are quantified *before* tax, shipping, and member credits. Limited to one redemption per person.
Want one-on-one help?
If you would like some one-on-one help figuring out a safer skincare routine that matches YOUR skincare goals, budget, and preferences, please email me! It will be helpful if you include the following:
- Biggest Skincare Goal: combat dryness, fine lines, uneven tones, texture, signs of aging, acne, oily skin, etc.
- Skincare Budget: are you looking to overhaul everything at once or would you like help building a plan with a monthly budget?
- Preferences: do you prefer a minimalistic routine or are you looking for a robust daily day/night + weekly treatment routine suggestion?
- Current Routine: it's helpful to know what you're currently using and how often.
- Brand Preferences: it's also helpful to know if you're open to product solutions across multiple brands. My personal skincare routine ranges to include about 4 different safer skincare brands, in addition to a few strategic homemade (especially budget-friendly) options.
You can reach me via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can sign up for my safer skincare email list by clicking HERE.