Ep. 10: Homegrown Paleo with Diana Rodgers
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 10th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 10 Topics:
- Introducing Diana Rodgers of Sustainable Dish, the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, and her new book Homegrown Paleo!
- 5 Ways to be More “Homegrown Paleo” Anywhere
- Paleo 2.0: Sustainable Food Production
- Don't forget to enter our giveaway sponsored by Picnik Austin!
- Enter to win by leaving a review on iTunes right HERE! We will choose a winner on Monday, March 16th.
- Giveaway includes: Olympia Organic Coffee, Bulletproof MCT Oil, Must B Nutty Almond Flour Tortillas, Granilla Bar Dark Chocolate Honey Bar, and Picnik Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!