Ep. 06: Reduce Stress in 5 Steps
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 6th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 06 Topics:
- The new age of fit bridal beauty
- Coconut milk at Starbucks
- The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover
- Reduce Stress in 5 Steps
- Some foods to help manage stress can include spinach (+ other leafy greens), salmon (+ other fatty fish), and starchy vegetables (like sweet potato and squash).
- Below is the audio file for Charissa's “fitness to reduce stress” piece.
- Below is a photo example of Charissa's “meditation space”
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!