Fed & Fit is NOW on Real Plans!
I am boot-scootin-THRILLED that I finally get to announce one of my most exciting partnerships to date! I know that meal planning, especially weekly healthy meal planning for a picky family, can be a real challenge. I know this, because you’ve told me.
Here are some of the (paraphrased) “wishes” you’ve sent my way via email and social media over the years:
- I know that meal planning each week is a crucial part of our healthy lifestyle, but it is HARD WORK. I wish there was a way to make it easier.
- I wish there was an easier way to navigate the recipes on your website. I know you have hundreds on there, I just have a hard time sorting through them all!
- I wish there was a way to sort through your recipes based exact ingredients. My family won’t eat anything with garlic (nightshades, dairy, tomatoes, cauliflower, etc.) and it takes me forever to sort through each post.
- I wish there was a way to make a meal plan from the recipes I love on your website.
- I wish there was a way to adjust the number of servings in a recipe without having to break out my calculator.
- I wish there was a way to automatically have a shopping list created for the recipes I want to make each week. I also wish we could find a magical way to organize the lists by sections of the grocery store. It takes me ages to write, then re-write my shopping lists. HECK, could we even have lists just for certain grocery stores? I go to certain stores for certain ingredients and it’s a mess sorting it all out.
- I wish I could get help sorting out a custom “what to make when” guide for my meal plans. It takes me FOREVER to plan all that out!
- I wish I could do all of this on an app that WORKS.
Welp, hold onto your britches because, over 250 of my *most* popular Fed & Fit recipes are NOW AVAILABLE on Real Plans!
Click HERE to watch a 1.5 minute video for a look at Real Plans.
We have been HARD at work with the brilliant Real Plans team for the past *several* months making this a possibility. I hope that you love it and see it (finally) as a REAL solution for your meal planning challenges!
To learn more about Real Plans, click HERE.
If you love what you see (like I think you will), remember to add “Fed & Fit” recipes so that you’ll have access to my top 250 recipes from my blog in your plan! You can also add recipes from some of my blogger friends/colleagues such as Juli Bauer of PaleOMG, Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo, and Katie Wells of the Wellness Mama.
How exciting is that?!
(your friend relentlessly searching for ways to make your life easier)