Ep. 03: Sleep Health 101
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 3rd episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
The podcast is hosted by yours truly and Charissa Talbot, who you may know by her handle (and Real Food passion) @nocookpaleo.
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 03 Topics:
- Update on Cassy's 21-Day Sugar Detox (two weeks in)
- Charissa week with K9 Rescue Angels
- Fed+Fit 101: Sleep Health! (inc. why quality sleep matters, what is “enough” sleep, common sleep disruptors, and good sense practices)
- FED: natural food and supplements to help improve sleep
- FIT: fitness programs to promote healthful rest
- K9 Rescue Angels Houston found HERE
- Walk for a Dog’ App found HERE
- Flux program (automatically turns your computer screen amber when the sun goes down) found HERE.
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!