Posted by http://fedandfit.com/frozen-white-citrus-sangria/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Frozen White Citrus Sangria
- 1 bottle moscato (may use riesling or dry white wine depending on sweetness preference)
- Juice of two limes
- Juice of two lemons
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Orange slices, for serving
- Pour the wine into two ice cube trays, then freeze overnight, or for at least a minimum of 4-6 hours.
- Once wine is frozen, place the ice cubes in a blender along with lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and vodka.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve!