Posted by http://fedandfit.com/greek-meatballs-with-tzatziki/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons diced kalamata olives
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Tzatziki, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add all ingredients for the meatballs to a large bowl. Mix with your hands until seasonings, onion, garlic, and olives are fully incorporated.
- Scoop the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and fully cooked through.