Posted by http://fedandfit.com/honey-mustard-pork-roast/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Honey Mustard Pork Roast
- 1, 2.5-3 center cut boneless pork roast (may use pork loin)
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 batch honey mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Heat olive oil a large, oven-safe lidded pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and whole garlic cloves and cook 3-4 minutes per side until browned and remove from the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season pork roast liberally with the salt mixture then brush with 1/3rd of the honey mustard dressing. Brown 5-6 minutes on one side, then flip. Add the onions and garlic back to the pan, along with the broth and thyme sprigs. Spoon another few scoops of honey mustard dressing back on top of the pork roast.
- Place the lid on the pot and bake at 325 F for 1 hour.
- Remove the roast from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before slicing, then serve with additional honey mustard dressing for dipping.