Posted by http://fedandfit.com/lemony-kale/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
- 1 tablespoon butter, olive oil, or bacon fat
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 small lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large frying pan that has a matching lid. Add the greens, toss to coat in the butter, and cover to steam until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and stir to combine with the wilted greens. Serve warm.