Posted by Cassyhttp://fedandfit.com/paleo-blueberry-scones-2/
© 2013 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
These Paleo Blueberry Scones are made with cashews, arrowroot starch, coconut oil, and pure maple syrup for a fluffy, tasty treat that is perfect for breakfast or brunch!
cups Cashews (or 1 1/3 cups ground)
Pinch of Salt
teaspoon Baking Powder
cup Fresh Blueberries
cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
tablespoons Maple Syrup
teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & line a 9 inch metal pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the cashews in a food processor until powdered.
- Whisk all the dry ingredients together then stir in the blueberries.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together then stir into the dry.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes, slice, and enjoy!