Posted by http://fedandfit.com/paleo-cauliflower-mashed-potatoes/
© 2013 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Paleo Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes”
- 5 cups Roughly Chopped Cauliflower
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (light is okay)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Chives (optional)
- Bring a large pot to a light boil.
- Add the cauliflower and simmer on low for ~10 minutes.
- Drain and blend the cooked cauliflower in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add some of the coconut milk to help liquefy in the food processor.
- (Note: you may need to blend in batches.)
- Stir in the spices and coconut oil.
- Top with chives and serve!