Paleo Turkey Wrap
Ready for lunch? Me too!
I often find myself eating this Paleo Turkey Wrap for lunch and quick dinners. It’s satisfying, healthy, and fast.
Although the combination in the recipe below is one of my all-time favorites, you should experiment and make a wrap to your liking!
Use any meat you have handy, top with your favorite veggies, smear with your favorite mustard and nut butter, then roll it all up in a giant collard green leaf.
I used the Paleo Pecan Hummus in my wrap, but you can use any almond butter, cashew butter, or non-peanut nut butter you have handy.
Don’t be afraid of the collard green leaf, my friends. They’re soft, delicious, and great for you. They also hold up really well when rolled around yummy innards, opposed to romaine and other lettuces.
Be sure you cut the thickest part of the stem off and leave the big round leaf for your wrap. Collard greens come in bundles with about 10 (or so) leaves; so be sure to stock up on the other ingredients so you can enjoy every last bit of this tasty green!
Paleo Turkey Wrap5 minutes 0:05
- 4 ounces Turkey
- 1 Large Collard Green Leaf
- 5 Small Yellow Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/8th cup Purple Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Deli Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Paleo Pecan Hummus
- Wash and dry your collard greens then cut the stem off.
- Smear leaf with the mustard and hummus.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Roll and pin with toothpicks (about 4 to get a good hold).
- Cut in half and enjoy!
9 Responses to “Paleo Turkey Wrap”
Pingback: Buy Steroids USA