Posted by http://fedandfit.com/pineapple-sangria/
© 2017 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
- 1/2 of a pineapple, cut into pieces
- 4 large sprigs of fresh basil
- 3 cups 100% pineapple juice
- 1/2-1 cup rum
- 1 bottle white wine (riesling for a sweeter sangria)
- 1 bottle of ginger beer (may substitute with sparkling water)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Place half of the pineapple slices and basil sprigs in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Pour the rest of the liquid ingredients in and stir. Serve immediately or let the flavors meld overnight.
- Serve over crushed ice in glasses garnished by pineapple and fresh basil.