Posted by http://fedandfit.com/sausage-roasted-tomato-pasta/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Sausage & Roasted Tomato Pasta
- 1 pound tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 12 ounces gluten free pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound link sausage
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese (optional)
- handfull fresh basil
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the tomatoes in olive oil and spread them out on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with sea salt and bake at 375 F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until they burst, but before they turn too brown.
- In a hot skillet, brown your sausage links and set aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked and drained, toss with the butter and lemon juice.
- To plate, spread pasta out on plate and top with the tomatoes, sausage, cheese, and basil.