Posted by Cassyhttp://fedandfit.com/spicy-roasted-cashews/
© 2012 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
lbs Raw Cashews (can usually find in the bulk foods section)
cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Tbl Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary
Tbl Kosher Salt
tsp Hot Paprika
tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the raw cashews out over the baking sheet one layer thick (not any thicker).
- Bake for approximately 7-9 minutes or until they’re slightly golden brown. Your nose will be able to tell you when they’re ready.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil.
- Turn the heat to low and add the seasonings.
- When the cashews are finished in the oven, transfer them to a large bowl, pour in the seasoned coconut oil and stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Serve warm in a bowl.