Spring Roll Party Bar
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8-10
For the Spring Rolls:
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined, cooked, and peeled
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into 2-inch long matchsticks
- 2 large carrots, sliced into 2-inch long matchsticks
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 bag rice vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 package rice paper wrappers
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- Blend or whisk together all ingredients for the peanut sauce, then set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in their own bowls or plates, including a large bowl or dish filled with warm water to dunk the spring roll wrappers in, and line them up for assembly.
- To make a spring roll: place a wrapper in the water until it becomes pliable, then remove from water and fill with 4 shrimp, and desired amount of additional ingredients in the top 1/3 of the wrapper. Fold in the sides of the wrapper, then roll.
- Repeat this until you have your desired amount of spring rolls, or allow your guests to roll their own wraps. Serve alongside peanut dipping sauce and enjoy!