Posted by http://fedandfit.com/spring-shaved-veggie-salad/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Spring Shaved Veggie Salad
For the Salad
- 1 golden beet, peeled
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 zucchini
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Using a vegetable peeler or mandolin on the thinnest setting, shave the asparagus, carrots, beets, and zucchini into long, thin strips and transfer to a large bowl, leaving the cores behind.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing onto the shaved veggies, toss, and serve!