Posted by http://fedandfit.com/teriyaki-beef-sheet-pan-dinner/
© 2017 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Teriyaki Beef Sheet Pan Dinner
For the Marinade
- 8 ounces coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
For the Beef & Broccoli
- 1.5 pounds thinly sliced stir fry beef*
- 2 large, or 3 small, heads of broccoli
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the marinade and add the beef. Let sit in the mixture for at least 15 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Cut up the broccoli florets and place on a large rimmed baking sheet pan. Toss with the salt and oil and spread out over pan. Place the pan in the oven on a medium-high rack. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Add the beef, spreading evenly over the sheet pan, along with half the marinade. Bake for 20-25 minutes until beef and broccoli are browned, then remove from oven.
- Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, and serve!
* I used ButcherBox thinly sliced beef for this recipe. If you don't have this on hand I recommend using thinly sliced sirloin steak or flank steak. If you choose flank steak, I recommend marinating for a longer period of time.
Optional Step: If you'd like to thicken the sauce from the dinner further, drain the sauce from the sheet pan into a small pot once beef and broccoli have finished cooking and bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes until it reaches the desired consistency, then pour back over the beef and broccoli.