Posted by http://fedandfit.com/trail-mix-cookies/
© 2017 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Trail Mix Cookies
- 3 1/4 cup cashew flour
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup tiger nuts
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs, divided
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cacao nibs, and mix with mixer or just a spoon until well-combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop dough with a Tablespoon or #40 cookie scoop and place onto paper. Add 12 cookies per baking sheet.
- Press cookies down and sprinkle remaining cacao nibs on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then rotate the baking sheet and bake for an additional 3 minutes, baking cookies one sheet at a time.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve!