Posted by https://fedandfit.com/3-greens-refrigerator-salad/
© 2018 Wellness & Healthy Living - Recipes, Blogs, Podcasts & Books | Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
3 Greens Refrigerator Salad
This 3 greens refrigerator salad brings together kale, swiss chard, and collard greens with a lemony vinaigrette for a salad that you can make on Sunday and enjoy for several days!
For the Salad
- 1 head lacinato kale, destemmed
- 1 bunch collard greens, destemmed
- 1 bunch swiss chard, destemmed
- 1 head parsley, (optional)
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Finely shred the kale and collard greens, and roughly chop the swiss chard and parsley. Add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt. Add to the bowl of greens and massage in the dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 days.