4-Ingredient Pickled Onions
- Prep Time: 24 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 24 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups apple cider vinegar (may also use white or red wine vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Place the sliced onions in a large wide-mouth mason jar.
- Pour the vinegar over the onions, adding more as needed to cover the top. Add the salt and peppercorns, seal, and shake the jar vigorously to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one day before serving!