Cook Once Meal Prep Plan: Week 2jump to recipe
We're so excited to be sharing this 5-day paleo meal plan for Week 2 of our Cook Once Meal Planning series! This week, we are using shredded pork shoulder, sweet potatoes, and kale to make 3 different dinners that we'll pair with our favorite meal prep-friendly breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and desserts.
Welcome to Week 2 of the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal Planning series! We are SO excited to bring you this entirely FREE, gluten-free-friendly meal planning series. In case you'd like a more thorough introduction to this concept, click HERE to read all about how it works.
All of the recipes below (minus the dinners) will be released throughout the week, but if you'd like to get them now, along with shopping lists, our full meal plan, and prep day instructions to help you save time in the kitchen, click HERE to download the eBook.
This Week's Paleo Meal Plan Breakfast Recipes
- Chorizo Potato Breakfast Meatballs – these are a new spin on our reader-favorite blueberry sweet potato breakfast meatballs! These little meatballs pack protein, carbs, and greens in every bite and make for a delicious portable breakfast.
- Green Protein Smoothie Freezer Packs – these freezer packs are a great grab-and-go breakfast option that will help you get some extra greens in!
- Bonus Breakfast: Plantain and Sausage Breakfast Casserole – with just a few ingredients, this casserole comes together quickly and is perfect to prep for the week ahead.
This Week's Paleo Lunch Recipes
- Smoked Salmon Lunch Wraps – we've elevated the typical lunch wrap with smoked salmon, cream cheese, dill, and capers!
- Bonus Lunch: Loaded BLT Egg Salad – think: classic egg salad, but jazzed up with bacon, tomatoes, and arugula.
This Week's Paleo Meal Plan Dinner Recipes
This week, you'll be prepping pork shoulder, sweet potatoes, and kale in bulk and turning them into three different dinners:
- BBQ Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Pork & Sweet Potato Curry
- Carnitas Tacos with Creamy Salsa Verde
As a bonus 4th dinner for the week, we are giving you a Philly Cheesesteak Skillet recipe that comes together in minutes!
This Week's Paleo Snacks
- Mango Chili Jerky – First up for snacks this week, we've got this mango chili jerky! It's equal parts sweet, spicy, and tangy and makes for a fantastic snack.
- Plantain Chips – another long-time reader favorite, you cannot go wrong with these plantain chips!
This Week's Paleo Meal Plan Dessert
We've only got one dessert on the meal plan for this week, because you'll want to eat them all – Paleo chocolate chip cookies! We've perfected this recipe and the result is grain-free, refined-sugar-free cookies that are perfectly chewy and totally addictive.
Meal Plan and Shopping List
If you'd like to get your full meal plan, shopping list, prep day instructions, and recipes join our email list below to get your free eBook!