Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
These sweet potato fries are salty, crispy, and totally addicting!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 medium sweet potato (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Peel the sweet potato then cut it into thin, 1/4 inch thick strips, then transfer to a bowl.
- Toss the sweet potato with the arrowroot starch. Once fully coated, add the olive oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place the sweet potato fries in the basket of your air fryer, then air fry at 350 F for 18 minutes, stopping to toss the fries halfway through cooking, until browned and crisp.
Keywords: sweet potato fries, air fryer sweet potato fries