Baked Mustard Chicken
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 fresh chicken breasts (about 8oz each uncooked)
- 4 Tbl horseradish grainy mustard
- sea salt & cracked pepper for taste
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse your chicken breasts and then pat dry.
- Sprinkle with the sea salt and cracked pepper on both sides.
- Apply 1 Tbl of the horseradish mustard to each side of each chicken breast. Smooth over the chicken with the back of a spoon. Be sure to cover the entire breast.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 18 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Protein: 27 g