Incredible Baked Red Snapper Recipe
This baked red snapper is flavored with lemon and garlic and baked until perfectly flaky for a simple, yet delicious meal!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound snapper filets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Place the snapper filets in a baking dish or on a rimmed baking sheet, then rub on both sides with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lemons around the snapper, then transfer to the oven to bake for 20 minutes, until the snapper easily flakes with a fork.
- Let cool slightly, then squeeze the baked lemons over the snapper and serve!
- You can change the flavors here by using butter or ghee in place of the olive oil, a different citrus in place of the lemons, or adding any spice blend you enjoy!
Keywords: baked snapper, red snapper, snapper recipe