If following the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal Plan use the following pre-made ingredients and steps for the recipe:
- 4 pre-baked potatoes
- 4 cups ground beef
- 1 cup cooked kale
- ¼-1/2 cup BBQ sauce, depending on preference
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Reheat potatoes and ground beef.
- Combine ground beef and BBQ sauce in the same bowl or pan.
- Cut potatoes down the middle and load with kale, BBQ beef (about 1 cup per potato), ranch dressing, and top with bacon. Garnish with pickled jalapenos and green onions, if desired.