Broccoli Crunch Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped into florets (about 6 cups florets)
- 1 small red apple, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup avocado oil mayo
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple slices, walnuts, bacon, and purple onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients for the dressing, then pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2-3 days.