- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 large heads of broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup Paleo mayo
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli florets with olive oil and sea salt. Lay out on a baking sheet, making sure that the broccoli isn’t crowded. Bake for 30 minutes or until the broccoli starts to brown.
- While the broccoli is baking, whisk the mayo and buffalo sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the broccoli to the large bowl and combine with the buffalo mayo, then put it back on the baking sheet.
- Turn the oven up to 400 then add the broccoli back to the oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the sauce has formed a crust.