If following Cook Once, Eat All Week use the following ingredients:
- 4 red bell peppers, hollowed out and top removed
- 1.5 cups pre-made shredded pork
- 3/4 cup pre-made roasted plantains
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Divide roasted plantains evenly among the four peppers and place in the bottom of each pepper. Combine shredded pork with salt, then layer pork on top of the plantains.
- Mix up the ingredients for the mojo sauce in a small bowl, then spoon over the pork and plantain mixture in the peppers, using all of the sauce.
- Place peppers in an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, until outside skin is wrinkled and slightly browned.
- Let peppers cool 3-5 minutes, garnish with cilantro, and serve.