Chimichurri Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Yield: 6
For the Chimichurri:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, stems and leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, stems and leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
For the Sheet Pan Dinner
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 head broccolini
- 1.5 to 2 pounds steak (sirloin or flank steak recommended)
- 1/2 cup chimichurri, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Rub the sweet potatoes with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, and place on sheet pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, place all of the chimichurri ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slice the beef into 1/2 inch strips, then place in a large bowl and mix with 1/4 cup chimichurri to marinate.
- Once timer goes off, remove the sweet potatoes from the oven. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and spread out on the pan, then toss the broccolini with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Lay the broccoli on the sheet pan and sprinkle broccolini and sweet potatoes with remaining sea salt.
- Remove steak from the chimichurri marinade and lay on the pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle the remaining chimichurri over the steak and vegetables and serve!