Chocolate Chia Pudding Cups
These chocolate chia pudding cups come together in minutes and make for a delicious healthier dessert!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Place the coconut milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder, collagen peptides, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the coconut milk mixture to a bowl and whisk in the chia seeds.
- Pour the chia seed mixture evenly into 8 4-ounce mason jars or similar-sized containers, seal the lids, and shake the containers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, shake the jars again to make sure the chia seeds don’t sink to the bottom, then place in the refrigerator and let set overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- Top the chia pudding with berries and enjoy!
- You can substitute cashew milk for coconut milk, if desired
- This recipe will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Keywords: chocolate, dessert, chia, pudding, meal prep