Chorizo Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 3 to 5 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, melted ghee, melted butter, or melted coconut oil
- 1 leek, cut into 1/2“-thick pieces
- 1 bunch of fresh radishes, trimmed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 2 pounds chicken legs (about 5 legs)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound chorizo, cut into 1“-thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Toss the leeks and the radishes in the olive oil and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Dust with 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- Dust the chicken legs liberally with 1 teaspoon sea salt, the garlic powder, and the chili powder. Place the chicken legs and sliced chorizo evenly between the vegetables.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the skin on the chicken starts to look crispy but the vegetables are not burnt.
- Let cool for a few minutes, garnish with the fresh cilantro, and enjoy!