Cilantro Lime Salmon Bake with Tomato Avocado Salsa
This cilantro lime salmon bake is bursting with flavor and comes together in under 30 minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
For the Cilantro Lime Sauce*
- ½ cup avocado oil mayo
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk (may also use water)
For the Salmon
For the tomato avocado salad
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Blend all ingredients for the cilantro lime sauce until smooth, then set aside.
- Place the salmon filet on a rimmed baking sheet, then season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the salmon, then bake for 13-15 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is baking, place all ingredients for the tomato avocado salad in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour the tomato avocado salad over the salmon and serve!
- If desired, you can substitute 3/4 cup storebought cilantro lime dressing
- If using smaller portions of salmon instead of a large filet, cook for 6-7 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork
Keywords: gluten free, paleo, low carb, one pan