Classic Tuna Salad Sandwich
Perfect tuna salad sandwiches, just like mom used to make!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna, packed in water
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bread, toasted (we like Canyon for gluten-free)
- Butter or Bibb lettuce leaves, for serving
- Place the tuna in a small mixing bowl and break it up with a fork, then add the mayo, mustard, relish, and seasonings and mix to combine.
- Store the salad in the refrigerator for later use or enjoy immediately on a slice of toasted bread with lettuce leaves.
This tuna salad is also delicious served over a bed of greens!
Keywords: tuna, dill, classic, homemade