Cook Once Meal Plan: Week 4jump to recipe
Today we're sharing this 5-day healthy meal prep plan for Week 4 of our Cook Once Meal Planning series! This week, we are using ground beef, spaghetti squash, and spinach to make 3 quick and delicious dinners, then pairing them with our favorite breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and desserts.
We are officially kicking off the final week of the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal Planning series! This series builds on the method found in the Cook Once, Eat All Week book but also shows you how to prep for every meal of the week. If you'd like a little more information about how this concept works before diving in, click HERE to read all about how it.
All of the recipes below (minus the dinners) will be released throughout the week, but if you'd like to get them now, along with shopping lists, our full meal plan, and prep day instructions to help you save time in the kitchen, click HERE to download the eBook.
This Week's Meal Prep Breakfast Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats – Kick off the first week of fall with these apple cinnamon overnight oats! They taste like apple pie in a jar.
- Blueberry Sweet Potato Breakfast Meatballs – these are a meal prep breakfast favorite for good reason! Ground pork is combined with kale, sweet potatoes, and blueberries for the perfect portable egg-free breakfast.
- E-Book Bonus Breakfast: Blueberry Cherry Smoothie – these simple smoothie packs are a life-saver on busy mornings.
This Week's Healthy Meal Prep Plan Lunch Recipes
- Sonoma Chicken Salad – this classic chicken salad is absolute perfection and keeps well throughout the week!
- Turkey Avocado Wraps – we love these turkey avocado wraps for an easy but tasty last-minute lunch.
This Week's Healthy Meal Prep Plan Dinner Recipes
This week, you'll be prepping ground beef, spaghetti squash, and spinach in bulk and turning them into three different dinners:
- Meatlovers' Spaghetti Squash Skillet
- Moroccan Meatball Bowls
- Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Boats
As a bonus 4th dinner for the week, we are giving you a quick Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry (coming soon!) that the whole family will love!
This Week's Meal Prep Snack Recipes
- Brownie Batter Energy Balls (coming soon!) – we're sharing a new flavor of our wildly popular energy balls – brownie batter! You won't be able to get enough of this treat.
- Spicy Roasted Cashews – an oldie but a goodie, these cashews are flavored with fresh rosemary and spicy paprika for an addictive treat.
This Week's Healthy Meal Plan Desserts
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs – these keto-friendly fat bombs combine cream cheese, cacao butter, and raspberries for a guilt-free dessert that tastes like cheesecake!
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Dates – this simple dessert is made from real-food ingredients and is sure to satisfy!
Meal Plan and Shopping List
If you'd like to get your full meal plan, shopping list, prep day instructions, and recipes join our email list below to get your free eBook!