Crab Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2 to 3 servings
- 2 large chicken breast, butterflied
- 6.5 ounce can crab meat, drained
- 1/4 cup [url]avocado oil mayo∞http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZWKI0HI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=feanfi-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00ZWKI0HI&linkId=cce28f282d73f9b323486a876d219fd2[/url] (find a recipe in [url]my book∞https://bit.ly/fedandfitbook[/url])
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olve oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- fresh lemon, for garnish
- Spread the butterflied chicken breast halves out on a cutting board and, using a meat pounder, pound the chicken until they’re of even thickness.
- In a small bowl, combine the crab meat, mayo, 1 teaspoon of the dill, and the garlic powder. Mix to combine.
- Spoon the crab mix evenly onto the 4 pieces of chicken and roll the chicken around the center. Secure with a toothpick and place in an oven-safe dish or pan.
- Drizzle the chicken pieces with the olive oil and then sprinkle the tops with the sea salt, pepper, and remaining dill.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the tops start to look golden but not burned.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and serve with the parsley and fresh lemon. Enjoy!