Cranberry Agua Fresca
This Cranberry Agua Fresca is a healthy, holiday-friendly base that you and your guests can customize to make a drink you absolutely love!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Holiday
- 12 ounces (3/4 pound) fresh cranberries (may use defrosted from frozen)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint (stems and leaves)
- 3 cups water
- fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
- fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Place the cranberries, mint, and 3 cups water in a high-powered blender. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes, or until completely smooth and the mix has a deep red color. Pour the mix through a nut milk bag, cheesecloth, or fine-mesh strainer into a large pitcher.
- Follow one of the 5 options listed above to finish the mix and enjoy!
- Note: even though the mix was strained, small fruit particles left behind may settle to the bottom of the pitcher; just give it a stir and serve.
Keywords: holiday, cocktail, drink, paleo