Creamsicle Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 large or 8 small
- 2 full cups peeled clementine segments (may substitute with any citrus)
- 1, 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shavings
- Place the clementine segments and coconut milk in a high powered blender. Blend for at least 2 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the chia seeds. Stir to combine and then transfer to the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours.
- To toast the coconut shavings, spread them out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown. Be careful not to burn the coconut and check on them often.
- To server, spoon the pudding into cups and sprinkle the coconut on top.