Crockpot Hawaiian Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-8 hours
- Total Time: 4-8 hours
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 pound Canadian Bacon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- flatleaf parsley (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a Crockpot or slowcooker and stir together. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Serve with red pepper flakes or parsley.
Instant Pot Version:
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot, then set to ‘manual’ and adjust to cook for 12 minutes.
- When the timer on the Instant Pot goes off, manually release the pressure, and then serve with parsley if desired.