Curried Kale Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 2 bunches fresh kale, destemmed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 lemons, juiced (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, more to taste
- 1/2 cup golden berries, for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, for garnish
- Place the chopped greens in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. If it’s too thick, add one teaspoon of water at a time until it thins to your liking. Taste and add additional salt/pepper as you like. Note: the thickness variation is due to a variation in tahini consistency.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and massage it in.
- Transfer the salad to your serving bowl, garnish with the berries, chopped onion, and enjoy!