Curried Roasted Cauliflower
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 2-4
- 1 head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 2 small lemons)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, lemon juice, curry powder, turmeric, and sea salt. Add the cauliflower to the bowl and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Spread cauliflower onto a rimmed baking sheet, ensuring it doesn’t overlap. Bake for 40 minutes, until slightly crispy and browned on top.