1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Melt the dark chocolate chips using one of two methods:
A. In a double boiler, carefully stir the chocolate chips until they’re completely smooth.
B. Heat the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish. Cook for 3 minutes at 50% power.
3. Stir the blueberries into the melted dark chocolate.
4. Using a soup-spoon (or something of a similar size), spoon clumps of the melted dark chocolate and blueberries onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle each cluster with the pecans.
6. Place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to set.
7. Plate and enjoy!
Note: Will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about one week.