Dill and Garlic Baked Salmon
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon, skin-on, cut into 6 filets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh dill
- Place the salmon filets on a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle the top with the olive oil and then run an equal amount of garlic into each filet top.
- Sprinkle the tops with the salt and pepper. Place a piece of dill over each filet.
- Bake at 350 F for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired doneness (more time for a more well-done fish).