Posted by https://fedandfit.com/easy-pitcher-palomas/
© 2018 Wellness & Healthy Living - Recipes, Blogs, Podcasts & Books | Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Easy Pitcher Palomas
- 4 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups tequila (8 shots)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Coarse salt for rim
- 1 grapefruit, thinly sliced, for garnish
For the Paloma Pitcher:
- Add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, tequila, sparkling water, and honey in a large pitcher and stir to combine.
For the Individual Drinks:
- Cut a slice in the middle of the lime wedge and run it along the entire rim of the glass, then dip it into the salt.
- Place a grapefruit slice in each glass, fill with ice, then fill each glass with the paloma mixture and serve!